The A-1 Freeman Moving Group Difference for Employee Relocation
We recognize what firms like yours want first and foremost from a moving company, having conducted well over 1,000 interviews and focus-group sessions – besides moving hundreds of companies and thousands of employees in our time:
- You want to organize your corporate relocation yourself.
- You want to know that your employees will receive exemplary care from us in every phase of the relocation.
- You want a detailed invoice from us.
- You want honest reporting on the proficiency of our relocation services and how diligently we delivered them.
Here’s How We’ve Set Ourselves ApartAccountability
- Fully identifying ourselves as a key contact with your employees and letting them know we take personal responsibility for making their relocation a smooth one
- Following through on each commitment we make
- Serving as an extension of your organization: an "on-staff" mover
- Giving precise definitions of our services and meeting your employees’ desires
- Deploying our proprietary Move Management Technology to understand and carry out your relocation policy and thus cut down the number of calls you receive from employees while the move is being carried out
- Creating our client profile of your business, which lists virtually every relocation necessity, [prior to our consenting to perform the first move
- Constantly referencing the client profile in order to conclude whether a specific move service is "Always Authorized" by you, is up to us to "Use Our Discretion" in performing, demands that we "Call for Authorization", or is "Never Authorized"
- Seeing that we completely understand you, our client, and your wants in advance of our move relationship
- Keeping all the latest contact, policy, and contract data up to date and close at hand
- Giving you comprehensive explanations of how we discharge our services and what our Move Concierges will be responsible for
- Making an initial call to define ...
- moving fundamentals
- Our In-Home or Video Inventory Process
- insurance coverage
- shipment dates and spreads
- Corporate Move Policy
- how we help children and families with various aspects of the move
- Directing our Move Concierges to meet personally with your relocating families to learn of and understand their needs, go over the move process, and give a precise estimate of their personal effects
- Maintaining constant communication with your relocating employees to keep unnecessary calls from overwhelming you
- Offering 24-hour-a-day Move Concierge assistance
- Giving you move status updates online 24 hours a day
- Having your Move Concierge communicate more than 70 times with you, your relocating employees, and others who’ll make certain your employees will have a trouble-free relocation
- Continuing communication – even through final claims resolution, if such are filed
- Dedicating ourselves to keeping you and your employees updated and reassured from first stage to last of the moving process
- Employing our move management technology to catch credible snafus before they come up
- Providing ”front-loaded” employee education and communication to eliminate misapprehensions and promote peace of mind
- Making an introductory call to your relocating employees within 24 hours
- Instantaneously returning calls to you and your relocating employees
- Being on-call for your and your employees 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Closely monitoring our quality as a whole and the work of each A-1 Freeman Moving Group employee who comes in contact with you and your employees throughout the move
- Following up after the move with a telephone survey of your relocated employees
- Reviewing and analyzing every aspect of the move when it’s finished
- Posting the results of our analysis on your website – truthful results that let you gauge our performance against your quality standards and help us maintain constant betterment
- Providing it on the basis of experience showing that the most likely way to keep your relocating employees from calling or emailing you with problems is not to have problems at all
- Assuring that we maintain a staff of superior people ready to provide for you in making your relocation a success
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote