As part of our comprehensive host of professional moving services, A-1 Freeman Moving Group offers professional packing services. We can customize a packing solution to best fit your requirements regardless if you want us to do all, some, or none of the packing for your move. Packing is one of the tasks that many movers will choose to take on themselves as a strategy to cut costs in the moving process. Regardless if you want us to deal with your packing or you choose to do it yourself, the vital thing is that the packing is done right so your effects arrive at your destination in perfect shape. If you are debating about packing yourself, please take the time to give a once over to our thorough guide to packing for your move.
If you would rather relax and have us do the packing in place of you, you can be certain our professional movers will do a great job. When it comes to caring for your shipment, A-1 Freeman Moving Group’s level of professionalism is unrivaled. Here is an overview of the process that will be employed to secure your assets. The initial step in guarding your shipment for the trip is proper packing.
- All packing materials and cartons will be new
- All china, glass, and crystal will be individually wrapped prior to packing cartons. Carton will be taped across top, bottom, and all sides
- All rugs and carpets will be rolled and wrapped
- customer's name, room and contents will be marked on each carton
- All items, which are not suitable for packing, will be padded for transport. These items include furniture items, large bulky pieces and large appliances
These items are paper padded as a norm and where possessions need extra protection, the use of double wrapping and crating is provided. Correct padding requires the following processes:
- All furniture will be dismantled, if appropriate
- All hardware (nuts and bolts) will be placed in plastic bags before being put in the master hardware box
- All furniture will be wrapped in minimum 3-ply paper pad. Corner pads will be used to provide additional protection
- All paper pad seams will be sealed using export vinyl tape
- Skeleton or full crates will be used on awkward or fragile pieces
SHIPPING CONTAINER OPTIONS
If you need to move your possessions overseas, you can be satisfied knowing that they'll be carefully containerized for export. Depending on the size of your shipment, its handling requirements and destination, there are various kinds of containers and shipping methods that may be utilized. Rest easy knowing that all of them are created to maximize cost-efficiency and protection.
- Air shipments: loaded into wooden or corrugated containers
- Small ocean shipments: loaded into waterproofed wooden lift vans
- Large ocean shipments: loaded into steel steamship containers
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote