The more miles you have to move from Tulsa, the better you’ll love the services of A-1 Freeman Moving Group. Long-distance moving is absolutely one of our skill sets. We’ve been helping customers do it for many years, after all. Most of our help entails keeping people calm and collected, most frequently those who have no experience moving from state to state or across the country. Our careful attention to detail, our experienced professionalism, and our wide array of custom-oriented, personal moving services make all the difference in the world. You’ll perceive that right away in how skillfully we execute …
The Moving Process
We expertly handle each and every one of these tasks associated with your move:
FREE Ballpark Pricing
We’ll apprise you loosely what it will cost you to move once you’ve first met with us and we’ve determined the sorts of moving services required to get you the distance you need to go. Certainly, this ballpark estimate may go up or go down, depending on the services you finally opt for.
The Home Survey
Our goal – in every instance – is to satisfy your needs and work around your schedule. That’s why we offer two estimating choices. Choose the most convenient for you:
- In-Home Consultation. One of our professional estimators gets together with you at your home to go over the details of your move and perform a full-house accounting of the belongings you’ll need shipped.
- Video Inventory. You’ll link to our estimator by way of your cell phone and record a video of yourself performing a walk-through of your home as you show us what needs moving. It’s the last word in technological convenience!
The Written Estimate
Once we’ve first met with you, taken the move options you’ve picked into account, and examined the results of your Home Survey, we create a written estimate that more precisely presents the price of your long-distance move.
The Customer Agreement
Signing this agreement – your move contract – confirms that you approve of our terms and pricing. Provided in the agreement are …
- the cost of the move,
- safety and insurance information,
- the move locations,
- move dates and times, and
- descriptions of the moving services you’ve selected.
The Move Plan
At this stage, you’ll first get acquainted with your exclusive A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge. He or she will guide you in planning your move from beginning to end. It begins with a vetting of the dates, addresses, and services you’ve selected. Then you’ll be given a preview of what to expect from your move. By all means, ask questions! That’s what your Move Concierge is for – to give you answers, keep you informed at every stage of the move, and keep that whole procedure going smoothly, speedily, and seamlessly.
The Pre-Move Confirmation
When your move date is close at hand, we get hold of you by phone or email to confirm it, insuring that all dates, times, locations, and other critical aspects still meet your approval. This also serves to reaffirm in your mind that we’ll be where you need us when you need us there.
We provide three ways to help eliminate the drudgery and bother of packing. Pick the one that best suits your needs and budget:
- Pack everything on your own; if you like, we can provision you with the packing materials.
- Arrange for our movers to help you pack.
- Option our personalized plan: you get the packing started and we help pack specialty items.
Our loading approach is not fussy, methodical, safe, and elegant:
- Truck and crew get there.
- Crew introduce themselves.
- Crew does a walk-through of your home to get acquainted with it and the items they’ll be moving out.
- Crew prepares home to safeguard it: stair railings, sharp corners, doors and doorjamb are padded; carpets are covered to keep high-traffic areas dirt- and damage-free.
- Moving boxes are labeled and grouped by room, taking into account your needs as you settle into your new home.
- Things such as beds, entertainment centers, and swing sets are skillfully disassembled for transport.
- Quality checks are performed throughout the loading process.
- Communication also is maintained with your Move Concierge.
At your new home we remain protective and organized in unloading and placing your possessions.
- We make use of padding and carpet covers to protect you new home from any move-in damage.
- We methodically set your possessions in the rooms you tell us to place them.
- We reassemble those things we broke down for the move.
- If you need us to unpack items for you, just indicate so and we’ll take care it.
- We can, if you request, also cart off all the empty boxes and packing debris when your move is done.
The Post-Move Follow-up
After the move, your Move Concierge will contact you to inquire if everything met with your approval. He or she also will talk with you about any issues that might still need attention. More important than that, though, your Move Concierge will, echoing the thoughts of all of us at A-1 Freeman Moving Group, THANK YOU for selecting us as your long-distance moving company!
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote