A top priority of ours is to provide you with corporate relocation services that lessen downtime to help keep your firm productive and profitable at every stage of your move. We take care of this in a variety of ways, but assisting you with employee relocation is perhaps the most essential in terms of its contribution toward making your move a success. For that reason, we’ve established a full range of employee relocation services that are unparalleled in the industry. And just as focused and efficient as we are in handling your office relocation, we’re likewise so in the way we deal with employee relocation. Our approach very much helps mitigate the anxieties associated with moving. That keeps your employees focused and, as a result, makes your corporate move a congenial experience for everyone involved.
Our Employee Relocation Process
Here are the steps you can depend on us taking: Corporate Needs Assessment
Our field representatives talk with you initially to solicit information regarding each and every detail of your corporate move – including not only what must be moved but also who must be moved. We’ll also check out whatever move policy you’ve created to make sure our services accommodate its provisions. Our goal in this first discussion or series of discussions is to get familiar with your company, your corporate relocation needs, and your desires. Taking into account the assessment that results from our meetings with you, we’ll give you a written estimate. Corporate Profile
This document, which we create before we agree to your first move, describes your corporate relocation needs in full. It also uses information from our preliminary talks with you to accurately describe what you’ve concluded are activities we, A-1 Freeman Moving Group ...
- are “Always Authorized” to execute,
- can “Use Our Discretion” in carrying out,
- must first “Call for Authorization” before executing, or
- are “Never Authorized” to carry out.
When you’ve consented to the provisions of this document along with our terms and pricing, the move planning can start. We’ll reference this document regularly over the course of your relocation. Employee Education
A A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge will initiate contact with your employees being relocated to review each employee’s relocation needs, explain our services and how we carry them out, and make clear what kind of assistance the Move Concierge will provide. In the first contact, the Move Concierge will give your employees an explanation of ...
Employee Move Assistance
- the fundamentals of moving,
- our in-home and video inventorying process,
- our insurance coverage,
- shipment dates and spreads,
- their company’s corporate move policy, and
- how A-1 Freeman Moving Group actually helps children and families with various aspects of the relocation process.
The comprehensive services we offer every one of your being relocated and their families entail ...
- real-estate assistance to lower the majority of relocation costs and problems for your company and your employees – given A-1 Freeman Moving Group’s partnering with SIRVA Relocation, a national, full-service relocation firm specializing in home sale marketing and property closing, temporary housing, home finding and destination services, and mortgage financing;
- A-1 Freeman Moving Group SourceOne Service to simplify the moving process for your employees – overseen by their personal Move Concierge, who serves as the employee’s single point of contact and specifies a driver crew to handle their relocation from first stage to last;
- packing assistance;
- delivery of packing materials for self-pack;
- complete loading, moving, and unloading services;
- take-apart and, after the move, putting back together pieces like beds, entertainment centers, swing sets, etc.; and
- vehicle transport – cars, trucks, motorcycles ... even ATVs and boats.
Other services can be provided also, in accordance with the provisions of the corporate move policy and the terms of the move agreement. Frequent Communication
Over the course of the relocation process, the Move Concierge communicates constantly with your employees, seeing that they get ...
- Move Concierge assistance as necessary, 24 hours a day,
- online move status updates 24 hours a day,
- at least 70 communications over the course of the move, including assistance from others besides the Move Concierge who can help provide as trouble-free a move as possible,
- pro-active customer service to stop trifling matters from becoming full-scale hassles,
- responsive service – such as speedily returning calls when employees have questions or concerns, and
- communication post-move – even through final claims resolution, where claims are, in fact, filed.
After we’ve relocated an employee, the Move Concierge will phone that employee to conduct a short, friendly post-move survey. This, basically, is a finishing “quality check” to find out what your employee thinks of the move, how well we fulfilled his or her expectations, and what, if any, unresolved matters may remain. Being aware of these things helps us continually enhance our services and our move practices. As a parting thought, our Move Concierge will give your employees a resounding THANK YOU for being given the opportunity to serve each of them!
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote