How far you’re moving isn’t the most important factor. You still want to insure that your local residential move’s a trouble-free move – no hitches, no headaches, no heartaches. A-1 Freeman Moving Group will see to it. We’ve helped thousands of Tulsa people move across the street or across town over the years. What our customers particularly like is our capable handling of …
The Moving Process
Here are the steps:
FREE Ballpark Pricing
When you first get hold of us to consult on your move, we’ll give you a FREE ballpark estimate of the cost – given our introductory understanding of your requirements. This amount might increase or decrease, pending additional analysis and what move options you choose.
The Home Survey
We offer two options for helping us deliver a final, more precise estimate – each of which is designed to complement your schedule in a way that’s most convenient for you:
- a personal, in-home consultation with one of our expert estimators – encompassing a full-house survey of the items you’ll need shipped, or
- a video inventory that employs the most advanced technology, connecting you to our estimator by way of your mobile phone as you move through your home and show us what needs moving.
The Written Estimate
After reviewing our consultations with you and the results of your Home Survey, we’ll deliver a written estimate of the price you can expect to pay. This written estimate presents that cost with far better exactitude than our first ballpark estimate. It speaks to every aspect of your shipment, including all moving services you’ve requested.
The Customer Agreement
When you’ve determined your best options and agreed to our terms and pricing, you’ll sign an agreement with us. This is your move contract describing locations, move dates and times, the moving services you’ve said you prefer, and other details such as cost, safety, and insurance. With this settled, we set up your move.
The Move Plan
This is the phase wherein your very own A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge speaks with you to …
- affirm your move dates and the addresses, primarily your current (origination) address and your destination address
- affirm which of our services you feel you need
- counsel you in what to expect from your move, and
- answer your questions.
Your Move Concierge is your one point of contact from this point forward. He or she will keep you fully aware of all that’s happening with your local residential move – to deliver as smooth, seamless, and satisfying a move as anybody could give you.
The Pre-Move Confirmation
As your move date comes up, we’ll email you or call you to make sure everything arranged is still ”on.” We’ll make a final affirmation of dates, times, locations, and other elements of the move to keep it on track.
As always, we offer you options to meet your needs and budget. You can handle your own packing (and we can provision you with the packing materials, if you want) … you can let our full-service movers help you pack … or you can get a custom-crafted plan where you get the packing started and we help with specialty items.
When the truck and crew arrive, they’ll introduce themselves and conduct a walk-through of your home to get acquainted with the floor plan and what needs to be shipped. Then they’ll prep the home to protect it, padding stair rails, cramped corners, doors and jambs, and placing carpet covers to keep high-traffic areas from getting snagged and soiled. Next, they’ll undertake a systematic loading procedure, where moving boxes are labeled and inventoried according to rooms and your needs on arrival at your new home. Items that require disassembling – pretty much anything from entertainment centers to beds to swing sets – are skillfully broken down in this phase. During the loading process, quality checks are performed and communication with your Move Concierge is maintained.
When we’ve gotten your belongings safely to your new home – expeditiously and without damage, we get it unloaded with great care. Our delivery services encompass …
- deploying protective pads and carpet covers to keep your your new home in fine condition during the move-in process,
- systematic unloading – where we unload your possessions into the rooms you want them in, as you guide us,
- reassembly of components broken down intentionally for the move – beds, the like,
- unpacking – just say the word; we’ll get it done for you, and
- debris removal – where, if you request, our people will cart off all the empty moving boxes and materials after the unpacking.
The Post-Move Follow-up
This is the point at which your personal A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge phones you to learn how you think the move went … review the quality of the services we delivered … address any issues that might linger … and, above all else, THANK YOU for going with A-1 Freeman Moving Group! Your absolute satisfaction is of prime importance to us.
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote