Local Residential Moving Services for Tulsa
It’s certainly clear to us: Tulsa residential relocations are a humongous task even if you’re not moving all that far. But as our many repeat customers will tell you, we can handle the details of any move. So transporting your possessions across the street or across town is second-nature to us. Given our wide array residential moving services and options, we can make sure it seems like second-nature to you too !
We give you a choice as to just which of our moving services you want – to accommodate your expectations as well as your finances. These are the options we give you:
- Full Service Packing. We pack all your belongings for you; you oversee our work.
- Fragile-Only Packing. As we’ve transferred one home after another down through the years, we’ve refined our skills in packing even the most gossamer of items. We’ll develop an exclusive packing plan for the fragile belongings you have in your home.
- Self Pack. We understand from experience that many homeowners have a preference for packing their household themselves. If that’s how you see it, we’re certainly willing to comply with your wishes. But we’re also glad to help in little ways, particularly with things – mirrors and mattresses, say – that call for non-standard boxes. We’ll share packing tips with you, too. Additionally, we can arrange to deliver all the packing materials and moving supplies you’ll want to have on hand.
Your possessions don’t all come in the same size, shape, and weight. What you pack them in can’t be, either. That, then, is the reason we offer ...
- standard moving boxes sized anywhere from 1.5 to 6 cubic feet,
- wardrobe boxes,
- mirror boxes – made for shipping not just mirrors but also glass tabletops and framed artwork or photos,
- mattress boxes in every size,
- dishpack barrels – super strong, with built-in dividers, to keep your china and other dishware safe as it’s shipped, and
- furniture stretchwrap to prevent snagging, ripping, and dirtying.
Loading and Unloading
We have extensive experience moving people house to house safely, efficiently, and without all the typical headaches. To keep your local move an agreeable one, we offer ...
- Disassembly/Assembly Service. We’ll take large items apart for you – including beds, swing sets, and entertainment centers. Then, as we’re unloading this stuff into your new home, we’ll reassemble it all again.
- Residence Protection Pads. These are what we always use to shield stair railings, tight corners, and doors from harm while we’re moving your belonging from residence to residence.
- Carpet Covers. Placing carpet covers is another standard practice with us as it helps keep high traffic areas dirt- and damage-free during a move.
- Systematic Loading. We take pains to label and inventory your moving boxes based on where they need to go in your new home, as you tell us.
- Systematic Unloading. When we get everything transported to your new residence, we move your goods into the rooms you specify.
- Unpacking. Would you like us to do a bit or all of your unpacking for you? We’re happy to do so!
- Debris Removal. When the move’s done and everything’s unloaded, our movers can clear out all the empty moving boxes and packing materials so you don’t have to.
You have our assurance and the testimony of our past customers that our team will take every reasonable precaution to protect your household goods and personal items that you’ve entrusted us to move.
Installation & Assembly Services
Avoid all the anguish. Talk with us about arranging for ...
- the connection of appliances in your new home,
- the assembly of hot tubs and other such items, or
- further cleaning services.
Just let your Move Concierge know you're interested.
A-1 Freeman Moving Group doesn’t offer you a loose guesstimate about what your local move will cost you. We give you a written estimate that reflects the moving services you’ve picked. And we offer the following options, which your Move Concierge will happily explain further ...
- Bottom Line Pricing. This is your full guaranteed price, based on your moving estimate.
- Not-To-Exceed Pricing. This indicates that you might pay less for your move than the price specified in the moving estimate, but you won’t pay above that.
- Customized Pricing. This blends your guaranteed price with added, separate service costs as they apply.
Are there other services you need that aren’t covered here? Get hold of your A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge.
And if you need more information about our Tulsa local residential moving services in order to make a decision, please don’t hesitate to call us and pick the brains of one of our convivial, experienced Customer Support Specialists. You can also, without obligation ...
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote