Is an Office Relocation in Tulsa on Your Agenda?
- You've outgrown your current office in Tulsa. Your workers need a little breathing room! As you grow and hire more people, you require additional office space to accommodate them. (Nobody wants to share a desk or go to the break room only to figure out there is no break room.)
- You want your inventory and office to be close together. If you keep a warehouse of inventory, it may be desirable to have your office very close so you don't have to have such a commute.
- You want to increase your visibility. Some businesses gain when potential customers can notice your sign every day and have easy access to your front door. If this sounds like you, it's time to get out of that office tower or hidden alley office and get into the limelight.
- A new location makes more sense. Maybe your current location was perfect for opening your business, but now it's time to upgrade to a venue that's more conducive for your clients, has more parking, or is simply more upscale.
- You need an area for a new department. An office relocation could be as obvious as moving one set of employees into a new area in the same building or complex.
Still, no matter how straightforward the move might appear, there's a lot to contemplate, which is why it's a good idea to hire a professional moving company that can handle your office move from start to finish.
- Disassembling and Reassembling Furniture: There are not very many office credenzas that will navigate through a door in one piece (and seriously, would you want to carry it even if it can?). Disassembling furniture and reassembling it is time-consuming and delicate: you need to watch out to lose a single screw! You and your employees can make better use of your time.
- Moving Records and Files: You have your files organized, and you should be able to commence where you stopped when you're in your new office. Ahead of hiring a professional mover, make sure they are able to maintain the organization and protecting the privacy of the people whose files are being moved.
- Moving IT Systems: A few computers is one thing; an entire network of computers, printers and servers is another. Besides, even with a single tablet, you want to make sure it is correctly packed and padded to circumvent issues in transit. When you settle in at your new location, you want to feel at ease that your system can be reinstalled smoothly and, of course, correctly.
- Moving Heavy Equipment: Depending upon your business, you may have big, oddly shaped pieces of pricey equipment that need to make the move, too. How are you planning to move that item? How will you safeguard it? That's what professionals can help you with.
- Keeping to a Timeline: During the time your office is in transit, it is difficult to keep up with work, which is why it's essential for an office relocation to happen quickly.
Not all moving companies in Tulsa have experience with office relocation, and not all of them are able to take care of every aspect of the relocation. We can. From start to finish, our professional, certified moving crews can manage every aspect. Your office relocation starts with a survey and analysis of your location, followed by an accurate written estimate. We're committed to making the process as easy for you as possible. Click here to get started.