By Julie DeLong, A-1 Freeman Moving Group
The COVID-19 crisis has affected our lives and ways of conducting business. As a company owner, director, or supervisor, attempting to keep your staff safe while ensuring social distancing is often a concern. If you have staff in various countries and states or in the event you are bringing new staff on board, at times a relocation may be required. Even so, relocation to Tulsa over these dubious periods is tough and accumulating knowledge ahead of acting is crucial. Here are the vital points you ought to consider before coming to a decision.
The first step when moving personnel, especially over a health crisis such at COVID-19, is to plan appropriately. When coming up with a plan, the subsequent actions are necessary:
· Develop a directory of all staff both within and outside the country. Incorporate all employee contacts and locations on this list, along with where the individual needs to relocate to.
· Identify a dedicated communication channel which serves the full organization to ensure that all transferring personnel have important messages and provide comments.
· Establish an emergency panel to liaise together with the top management and obtain options for relocations. This board ought to do a deep dive on each transfer to review all alternatives thoroughly while keeping all government directives in view.
· Partner with different travel firms as well as a moving company in Tulsa for travel alerts.
· Have all government regulations concerning social distancing, necessary services, along with travel prohibitions in mind as you prepare.
· Create policies that support remote working to assure social distancing, when necessary. Policies that raise your staff's risk of getting coronavirus must be eradicated.
· Establish specific rules which support personnel. Consider forming a fund for hardship premiums for workers in spots where necessities are challenging to get due to constrained supplies or even the increase in cost.
· Realize that a number of relocations will have to be deferred until personnel have safe spots to work.
· If relocation is important, minimize it to essential workers. The policy also needs to confirm security measures to be applied ahead of, during, and right after the trip to ensure that all personnel remain safe.
· Discuss moving options together with your professional moving company partner. The moving company in Tulsa must have a plan set up to keep both their workers as well as your personnel free from harm over the moving process.
· Examine your relocation policy together with your professional movers in Tulsa to ensure that your workers obtain the best value from your relocation budget.
Ready to Relocate?
At A-1 Freeman Moving Group in Tulsa, we understand that moving of staff is demanding anytime, but may be much more strenuous throughout a worldwide crisis. We have been taking necessary precautions to make sure you and your workers are safe. Call us today for additional info on all your relocation requirements.
Request a free quote