Relocating company employees or new hires to a new town or state because business is booming and scaling is a perfect situation. Confirming extraordinary talent and moving them to you is how companies keep their competitive edge. No matter the reason, the distinctions of corporate relocation to Tulsa will have a huge impact if the end game is a simple on boarding for current or future employees and your business, while also minimizing downtime.
Attracting, retaining and developing top talent is a top priority for many companies. No matter if you are the business owner or head the Human Resources department, you know that employee relocation is more than agreeing to moving expenses. A company's best resources are the ones that help productivity and profitability. Committing to a strong relocation program for employees will not only attract and keep the best talent but will also make a company stay or become more competitive. A comprehensive relocation package should line up with any talent management agenda.
As the individual assigned to overseeing an employee relocation program, you will have your share of undertakings to attend to such as:
- Seek out those who are prime candidates for mobility and inform them ahead of a relocation opportunity.
- Set up the budget for every relocating employee. The moving expenses for an individual who is renting will most likely be not the same as a family of four that owns their home. How will employees be taken care of? Will they get a lump sum, be reimbursed, have a defined budget? These are a few specifics to figure out so that the company and employee both benefit in this transition.
- Transacting a relocation contract is a must when relocating employees. What if the cost of living is higher in the new city? Is there a wage adjustment? Will there be support with the selling and buying of a house?
The above are just some of the many tasks that HR will lend a hand, and we haven’t gotten to the hiring of a professional mover yet.
Locating a professional and able corporate relocation company is a job in itself. Depending on the type of relocation package, organization will be between the professional mover and HR or the employee. There will also be reporting oversight HR will have to attend to when overseeing employee relocation. A moving company that will monitor and report on everything from tracing shipments to billing and quickly handling claim settlements all while giving you 24-hour access is a great sign. Doing your due diligence to completely research corporate relocation company choices and making the best choice will lessen the burden on employees, the HR department and the company in totality.
The A-1 Freeman Moving Group Difference
A-1 Freeman Moving Group offers a complete suite of employee mobility services. We can move employees, groups and workspaces while attending to and integrating all of the provisions and reporting a company may have within their relocation program.
We initiate numerous processes to assure satisfaction, below is a basic outline of our employee relocation process:
- Corporate Needs Assessment
- Corporate Profile Creation
- Employee Education
- Employee Move Assistance
- Ongoing Communication Throughout
- Post-Move Follow-Up
Moving is a strenuous job even if all you have to deal with is logistics. Depending on the details of the move, relocating can be complicated and time-consuming. With over 40 years in the moving industry, A-1 Freeman has a proven system in place to make the most difficult relocations a smooth passage.
We are not a company that gloats; we let our work and satisfied clients do that for us, but here are a couple things that make us standout.
We offer a slew of corporate relocation services including:
- Full-service loading and unloading
- Tear down and reassembly
- Climate controlled shipping
- We have seasoned and trained groups of movers and drivers that are background checked and drug tested. Our employees are productive and safety-aware all of the time.
- We provide a single point of contact that will coordinate with you and your employees from beginning to end.
- Domestic and international relocation solutions.
We recognize that we are not only transporting belongings146 but transporting lives to Tulsa. Our aim is to supply a safe and efficient moving service while giving all involved peace of mind. We will assist to take the burden off of your employees, the anxiety away from the HR department and get your company back to normal.
For more information on how our corporate employee relocation solutions can assist you, contact us anytime!